1. Fabrik 3.9 has been released. If you have updated Joomla to 3.9, this is a required update.
    Dismiss Notice

paging list with filter set

Discussion in 'Professional Support' started by skyrun, Feb 15, 2017.

1. skyrun

skyrun Active Member

Level: Community
    i am bringing up a list with the url:
    https://testlocation.skyrun.com/sky...ation_id_raw=3202&limitstart=0&resetfilters=1

that correctly shows items with reservation_id = 3202

however when i use any of the paging controls on the list, the url changes to something like:
    https://testlocation.skyrun.com/sky...resetfilters=0&clearordering=0&clearfilters=0

the list looks fine (still filtered for reservation_id=3202), but the variable {srms_payments___reservation_id_raw} which i use in the list text is not set (ie renders as text).

is there a variable i can use in the list text that will be set to the filtered value (3202 in this case), even after paging?

2. skyrun

skyrun Active Member

any ideas on this? i noticed that if i switched to using ajax for navigation on the list, that {srms_payments___reservation_id_raw} stays put. plus it looks really slick when paging...

but, the ajax paging is showing a different issue. in my custom template for the list, i have added this code in the php to create a button if a payment token exists.

PHP:
        <?php if ($this->_row->data->srms_payments___token != '') {?>
            <td><a class = 'uk-button uk-button-success' href='index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=form&formid=85&paymentid=<?php echo $this->_row->data->srms_payments___id; ?>'>Charge</a></td>
        <?php } else { echo '<td></td>';}; ?>
    this works great when the page loads or refreshes from the server, however when i page forward and back and ajax is used, the button displays on all columns, not just the ones where there is a token on that row.

so would like suggestions for either how to show a filter variable in the intro text on a form that survives paging OR a way to have the template rules followed when ajax is used for pagination.

3. skyrun

skyrun Active Member

this is still an issue. found this old post while trying to see if anyone had a solution yet.

need parameters that were passed to the original list to be passed along on the urls for paging controls so they are persistent.