PayPal

Given that the custom_ipn_file is not even loading is the reason why the email section is not working either. But i'll leave that for the email thread. Hope things can finally resolve here.

I tried adding a new field that's blank called ppal_ipn_id and using this as the still nothing works. Same error in the log. All along I thought the IPN tab was looking for the 'Name' of the element but I think it's looking at the 'Label' based on the choices in the dropdown.

That has already been done. It's listed in the 'Notes', beneath 'Site name'. Additional credentials have also been input just to make sure.

Last edited:
Is it safe to assume no resolution on this? Cause I have another route. See if I can create a Paypal button and once Paypal was chosen in the dropdown, redirect to the page with the paypal button and let things progress as normal from there. But I need some feedback on whether this can be solved or not. Should I go ahead with my new plans?

I'm still trying to figure it out. Problem is it's extremely difficult to debug any kind of PayPal IPN issue remotely.

Have you tried the ppal IPN simulator, to make sure they are able to make a connection back to your site?

-- hugh

I have not tried that. I see you are active on it. Please beware that in my own recent testing I changed the email, so you'll have to change the email back to the facilitator address. I am not logging in and will stay out until you are done.

Can you remove whatever restriction is on the account you gave me so I can set J! global settings. I need to crank up error reporting. I want to see your error log, but for some reason if I make it a Fabrik list, I get a 500 error when displaying it.

-- hugh

Not to sure if you have to logout and come back in for it to take effect. However your privileges have been upgraded. Try again.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back