1. Fabrik 3.9 has been released. If you have updated Joomla to 3.9, this is a required update.
    Dismiss Notice

PDF EMail Plugin

Discussion in 'Community' started by Parisi, Sep 12, 2018.

1. Parisi

Parisi Member

Level: Community
    We are using the PDF EMail Plugin to send a PDF via email and that works! We want to save that PDF file or copy it to another folder for later reference. Is this possible? Can you point us in the right direction?

Thanks,
    Paul.

Really appreciate the support here!

2. cheesegrits

cheesegrits Support Gopher Staff Member

I don't think there's a way to do it as-is. I think I'd have to add that as a feature.

So would you want to just save it in some predefined folder location, or would you want to also add some reference to it, for example as a path in an upload element on the (same) form?

-- hugh

3. Parisi

Parisi Member

Hi Hugh!

Both would be amazing. Ideally we would want to set the filename and location. It would be nice to have this file name be the one sent in the attachment.

Thanks again!
    Paul.

Also, the new site is looking great - congrats to all that are making it happen!

4. cheesegrits

cheesegrits Support Gopher Staff Member

OK - it's probably an hour or so's work.

Part of the site redesign is adding a way to handle doing custom work more easily. I'm working on that at that moment. Hopefully by next week we'll have a way to easily quote you for custom work, and to handle the payments.

-- hugh