PHP to show detail view of form in Community Builder tab

EXCELLENT!!!!!
Now, can you tell me the appropriate code to put into the parameters box so that when I, as a logged in registered user visit another user's Community Builder profile and click on the FABRIK tab, I see THEIR detail view?

I tried using codes previously suggested:
{fabrik view=details id=6 usekey=user_id rowid=[$my->id]}
This one shows correct details, but only on MY profile. When I go to the Community Builder profile of other users I see only the labels but no data

{fabrik view=details id=6 y2vfp_fab_host_profile___user_id_raw=[user] resetfilters=1}
This one feels like it is closer to what is needed in that it seems to be trying to pull the user id from the profile being viewed? However, with this code, all profiles (including my own) show only labels with no data.

SO CLOSE!

Did you try with
{fabrik view=details id=6 usekey=user_id rowid=[user]}
?

It seems you have cleared the info in your-sites...

{fabrik view=details id=6 y2vfp_fab_host_profile___user_id_raw=[user] resetfilters=1}
won't do. To display a form or details view you must set a rowid, without rowid it's displaying a new=empty record.
Something like "y2vfp_fab_host_profile___user_id_raw=[user]" will prefill this element in form view.
It's only the list view where you can use this for filtering.

{fabrik view=details id=6 usekey=user_id rowid=[user]}

That one still gives labels no data for all profiles...

And I haven't cleared info in my sites--it's still there but the format for accessing this seems to have changed? It used to be a link "info" in my box on the left of the forum. Now it is called "Fabrik Sites"?

NEVERMIND! It does seem to be working for other profiles! Just not my own when I am logged in and go to my Community Builder profile. I think that might be because when you go to your own profile, your user id is not present in the URL?

There is (or was) a possibility to set a "default" like
rowid=[user|$my->id]
or
rowid=[user||$my->id]
I can't find anything in the WIKI, but worth a try.

Tried:
{fabrik view=details id=6 usekey=user_id rowid=[user|$my->id]}

and

{fabrik view=details id=6 usekey=user_id rowid=[user||$my->id]}

Both show details for other profiles but blank for the logged in user...

Ah ok, this was what I had in mind.
So maybe
rowid=[user||{$my->id}]
or
rowid=[user||[$my->id]]

Both of these work!!!!! You are a GENIUS!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!

Do you know if one or the other would be prefered, in the overall scheme of things?

Yup.

In this case it doesn't matter, as we do the replacement of the [$my->whatever] in the CB plugin. It's only a problem when using the {fabrik ...} plugin in places where J! does the parsing, like in article content, as what it then sees if you specify ...

{fabrik view=details formid=123 rowid={$my->id} usekey=userid}

... is ...

{fabrik view=details formid=123 rowid={$my->id}

So just best to get in the habit of using [...] for embedded placeholders in the plugin string.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back