Pivot/Cross tab table fabrik 500 error

brian

Hello,
I am currently trying to use the pivot list plugin on a table,
i have my X axis as users, and my Y axis as Offers, and i would like to count the number of times a record occurs under each offer for each client.

This seems like quite a simple task given that all the data is in one table already and the labels/descriptions are fairly explanatory however i continue to get a fabrik 500 error when i publish the plugin.

Is there anything i am missing? I cannot find documentation on the plugin and i understand its developed on a paid basis but should it function for what im looking it to do?

Thanks in advance, any help would be appreciated.

Hard to say without knowing your setup.

If you enable J! debug, do you get the actual query in the error msg?

-- hugh

Hi Hugh, hope you are well!
I have been able to get it working with jdebug enabled, [thanks for that] and a bit of tinkering and now the only issue i am having is that my list has the raw values in columns and some unwanted ones along the top,
slug __pk_val _groupId fabrik_sel

I was under the impression that i could get the values for the clients names across the top in columns if i had selected it as the x axis,
Can i possibly see a working example of this chart just in case it is not what i am looking for?

grateful for any help on this,

So having looked at this for another week it would appear i need to merge the records under each grouping of clients tasks however if i merge the rows and reduce data i get an error

The current table layout

USER|OFFER|NOTE
2 | green | first one
2 | blue | second one
3 | green | third one
2 | red | fourth one
1 | green | fifth one
1 | green | sixth one

What i want to achieve
Green | Blue | Red
1 | 2 0 0
2 | 1 1 1
3 | 1 0 0

I suppose what i am trying to achieve is a chart which will show columnA[offers] on x axis vs columnB[users] on Y axis and a simple count for the occurrence of records matching both that user and that offer.

Running out of time on this one and winter is coming :(, I know that you probably have alot to be at however i would really like it if someone could help me achieve this, if not through the pivot table plugin perhaps another method?

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back