Plug-in - image - dos not store selected values

wuschel_lux

Hi,
I am using Joomla 3.6.2 with Fabrik 3.5 on a live site. While updating to 5.5 everything works fine except the "image"-plug-in.
The DB stores player details, as name, height, ..., and the player portrait picture. The portrait should be selected via an image-plug-in. In previous versions of Fabrik, this worked fine, but now, after selection of the portrait, it's no more stored in the DB.

Settings:
Name: portrait
Plug-in: image
Image: /images/team_portraits/
Frontend select: Yes
Show media in list: No

In the frontend, I can select the right portrait from the dropdown list, but my selection is not stored.

Hope anybody could help.
Thanks a lot

I didn't find anything on this problem on the net.
Is it possible to reinstall the version 3.4? But the file is no more available in the download selection.

so first try failed on the mentioned site. I think due to copy errors, some files were skipped.

A second try on the http://playground.volleyball.lu/index.php/form site was successful.
The image name is well stored now in the DB.

Just to know. Have I to install this Github Package to all my sites (12 live sites)?
Or is an update planned for the next days/weeks?

Thank you so much for your support.

Hi hugh,
I have to reopen the ticket for one site (vcsteinfort.lu).
With 3.5.1 most sites are working properly but this one does not store or even preview the image on change.
Maybe you could have a look. Credentials are stored under my sites.
Many thanks.

Ah, I think you got hit with the form_1.js problem. I accidentally made a build of Fabrik with some custom JS files in it, which will break your forms.

Look in ./components/com_fabrik/js, and any form_X.js files that you didn't create, delete them.

-- hugh

Ok thanks for the feedback, but how can I identify the files to be deleted?
I have form_[1,2,5,25,48].js all with the same date.
Thanks

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back