Prefilter in menu

tanya2015

Hello, I try to use prefilter in menu item? but modal window is too large and I can't see elemant to use in filter (see 4.png)
Joomla 3.83, Fabrik 3.8, Photostar

Attachments

• 4.png
    4.png
    22.1 KB · Views: 27
You need to scroll horizontally if your screen is less than 1200px wide.

I have a PR#1914 in to adjust the fields on this tab, and I was told to ensure that it worked on a screen this size.

Well crap, I thought it just fit on 1280, but looks like it already overflows that.

We might need to break the fields out onto two rows.

I mean sure, you can scroll, and that's what the OP'er needs to do. But it's kind of a pain when working with lots of filters on small screens, 'cos every time you select something, it'll scroll all the way back to the left

https://www.screencast.com/t/pubMUcl6

There's only one filter on that example, I can't show the ones I work on that have a dozen or more, as those sites are under NDA.

But yeah, I'd really like to try and keep the width of that down to the minimal.

Oh, and I don't know if you've tried to figure out how to individually size those menus to fit (most of them don't need to be that wide) but turns out it's a major pain in the ass.

-- hugh

P.S. The prefilter and join pages use an HTML table - which doesn't wrap. If we start to use block-inline we can probably do something that works on smaller screens and mobiles.

Xm... the problem is that I don't know what is PR#1914 and whare to find it. Because I wasn't often at forum and not very strong in termins you use.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back