1. Fabrik 3.9 has been released. If you have updated Joomla to 3.9, this is a required update.
    Dismiss Notice

Print version of form not displaying checkboxes or radio buttons

Discussion in 'Standard Support' started by llau, Jun 20, 2013.

1. llau

llau Member

Level: Community
    Hi there,
    For some reason, the print version of the form isn't displaying the checkbox or radio button options. Do I need to create a new detailed view template or create some custom coding in order for them to show?

Thanks very much in advance,
    V

2. llau

llau Member

Is it possible to show check boxes and radio buttons in details view: "index.php?option=com_fabrik&tmpl=component&view=details&fabrik=5&tableid=5&rowid=0&iframe=1&print=1"

3. llau

llau Member

When I use the url to the form without the view=details parameter: "index.php?option=com_fabrik&tmpl=component&fabrik=5&tableid=5&rowid=0&iframe=1&print=1"
    then the check boxes and radio buttons appear, but how would I use a different css style sheet for printing?

Thanks again,
    V

4. troester

troester Well-Known Member Staff Member

If you want to see checkbox and radiobutton options you have to display the form (...&view=form...), not the details view.
    Details view is showing the selected labels.

5. llau

llau Member

Thanks troester, how would I use a different css style sheet for printing vs the default css for the online form? Is the print parameter being used in Fabrik somewhere, and would I need to manually set the css for the print version in a particular file?

Thx.

6. troester

troester Well-Known Member Staff Member

Post crossing.
    Try custom CSS

@media print {
    body {color:black}
    /*more print CSS*/
    }

7. llau

llau Member

thank you.

8. llau

llau Member

When I printed the form, it didn't print the entire form for some reason...it seemed to omit the last 4 questions..

9. llau

llau Member

Hi troester, I just sent you a pm...