1. Fabrik 3.8.1 has been released. It is mostly bug fixes and feature enhancements, but does include two new plugins (push notifications, and the sequence element). As usual we strongly recommend testing the new release on a sandbox if your application is mission critical, and always do an Akeeba backup before updating.
    Dismiss Notice

Print version of form not displaying checkboxes or radio buttons

Discussion in 'Standard Support' started by llau, Jun 20, 2013.

1. llau

llau Member

Level: Community
    Hi there,
    For some reason, the print version of the form isn't displaying the checkbox or radio button options. Do I need to create a new detailed view template or create some custom coding in order for them to show?

Thanks very much in advance,
    V

2. llau

llau Member

Is it possible to show check boxes and radio buttons in details view: "index.php?option=com_fabrik&tmpl=component&view=details&fabrik=5&tableid=5&rowid=0&iframe=1&print=1"

3. llau

llau Member

When I use the url to the form without the view=details parameter: "index.php?option=com_fabrik&tmpl=component&fabrik=5&tableid=5&rowid=0&iframe=1&print=1"
    then the check boxes and radio buttons appear, but how would I use a different css style sheet for printing?

Thanks again,
    V

4. troester

troester Administrator Staff Member

If you want to see checkbox and radiobutton options you have to display the form (...&view=form...), not the details view.
    Details view is showing the selected labels.

5. llau

llau Member

Thanks troester, how would I use a different css style sheet for printing vs the default css for the online form? Is the print parameter being used in Fabrik somewhere, and would I need to manually set the css for the print version in a particular file?

Thx.

6. troester

troester Administrator Staff Member

Post crossing.
    Try custom CSS

@media print {
    body {color:black}
    /*more print CSS*/
    }

7. llau

llau Member

thank you.

8. llau

llau Member

When I printed the form, it didn't print the entire form for some reason...it seemed to omit the last 4 questions..

9. llau

llau Member

Hi troester, I just sent you a pm...