• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Problem Installation Fabrik 3.5.1 to Joomla 3.6.5

Jalex123

Hello Comunity

Please I need your support , see when I installed Fabrik 3.5.1 to Joomla 3.6.5, there is error message:

Warning: include(../../../administrator/components/com_fabrik/header.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/viapresi/public_html/components/com_fabrik/helpers/html.php on line 10

Warning: include(): Failed opening '../../../administrator/components/com_fabrik/header.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/alt/php56/usr/share/pear:/opt/alt/php56/usr/share/php') in /home/viapresi/public_html/components/com_fabrik/helpers/html.php on line 10

could you give me some advice? is Fabrik 3.5.1 compatible to Joomla 3.6.5 ?

Thank You so much for your time,

Regards,

Jaime Alex Tumialan

Fabrik is compatible to J!3.6.5
I can't see any problem installing Fabrik3.5.1.

Which php version are you running?

That error looks very wrong. There is no administrator/components/com_fabrik/header.php file, and components/com_fabrik/helpers/html.php does not try to include it on line 10, or any other line.

Can you look at your components/com_fabrik/helpers/html.php file, and compare it with ...

https://github.com/Fabrik/fabrik/blob/master/components/com_fabrik/helpers/html.php

... and see if somehow an extra line has gotten inserted before the ...

Code:
defined('_JEXEC') or die('Restricted access');

If so ... we need to figure out how that got in there. It certainly isn't in our install ZIP or in github. It looks to me like some kind of hack.

-- hugh

Found this thread because I was getting the same error. I checked my /com_fabrik/helpers/html.php file, and yes, it says 'include('../../../administrator/components/com_fabrik/header.php');' on line 10. I removed it and reloaded the page. Error's gone. FYI.

Thanks!

Vinia

Thank you so much , you are really nice guys!!!

Troaster:PHP Version 7.0.14
Cheesegrits: Thank you for the info.
Vinia: Really great, I did just like you said, and yes It works!!!

Thank you so much!!!

@vinia @Jalex123

Where did that package file come from?

That line of code has never existing in our code, in the ./components/com_fabrik/helpers/html.php file, and there has never been a headers.php file. I've checked our package ZIPs on our downloads site, and they don't exist in that.

So I'm at a loss as to how this has shown up in the code. It would seem to indicate that someone is hacking sites.

-- hugh

Hi, i try today (new test version) upgrade joomla to 3.6.5 and also new fabrik 3.5.1 and i get also this messages and in file components/com_fabrik/helpers/html.php i have also code like this:
PHP:
/**
* Fabrik Component HTML Helper
* @package     Joomla
* @subpackage  Fabrik.helpers
* @copyright   Copyright (C) 2005-2016  Media A-Team, Inc. - All rights reserved.
* @license     GNU/GPL http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.html
*/
include('../../../administrator/components/com_fabrik/header.php');
// No direct access
defined('_JEXEC') or die('Restricted access');

use Joomla\Utilities\ArrayHelper;

jimport('joomla.filesystem.file');

if (!defined('COM_FABRIK_FRONTEND'))
{
        throw new RuntimeException(FText::_('COM_FABRIK_SYSTEM_PLUGIN_NOT_ACTIVE'), 400);
}

/**
* Fabrik Component HTML Helper
* @static
* @package     Joomla
* @subpackage  Fabrik.helpers
* @since       1.5
*/
class FabrikHelperHTML
{

How did you install Fabrik?
Downloaded package via Upload Extension package file?
Install from web?
Joomla's update manager?

I've found and fixed the issue in the pkg_fabrik_3.5.1.zip.

We'll be making an announcement tomorrow, meanwhile I suggest you check to see if there is a ./administrator/components/com_fabrik/header.php file on your system. If so, delete it, download a fresh copy of the latest install ZIP and reinstall it.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back