• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

problem with add element pop up

igonzalez

hi:

I have a problem with add element with join data base. I can click in + simbol an popup window apears but the window grows larger and can not write or do anything in it.

what can I do?

thanks

Your Joomla and fabrik version?
Do you have system mootools upgrade plugin enabled?

my joomla vesion is 1.5 and fabrik 2.1.
I have mootools actived

Do you know what or where is the problem?

thanks

Joomla 1.5.??
Same problem with different browsers? (with IE9 use compatibility mode)

What is your exact Joomla version? Fabrik 2.1 needs Joomla 1.5.23 with mootools upgrade plugin.
If it's not only IE:
do you have a custom Joomla template? ( try with a standard one)
do you see JS errors?

hi:

I've joomla 1.5 and I tried with different templates and the problem continues.
In J! error didn't appears any error

maybe i'm doing somethimg wrong but I don?t know where. any other idea?

Again my question: which Joomla 1.5 version 1.5.9, 1.5.20, 1.5.23???
JS errors can be seen with firefox/firebug addon, IE and Chrome with development tool

can you show a link to your page?

sorry my joomla version is 1.5.23.
I try again with chrome and this error appeared "Refused to set unsafe header "Connection" ".
I can send you my url if you want but i'm working in local​

We can't really do much about this without being able to access your site and see what's happening in Firebug.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back