Problem with an embedded form

koze85

Hello to all
I ve run to a small problem
I have a form which I display a google map and its fine. However I tried to embed to the details view of that form at the Footer area another form. The 2nd one appears fine but it causes the first one not to render the google map element

html output
1st form alone :

div class="map" style="height: 150px; position: relative; background-color: rgb(229, 227, 223); overflow: hidden; -webkit-transform: translateZ(0);"

1form with 2nd embedded :

div class="map" style="width:px;height:150px" (only that)

Can you see JS errors?
There seem to be issues with googlemap but I can't replicate them on my site.
May be Joomla template related, which one are you running?
Try with Joomla's protostar.

Yep I checked with the protostar and its the same
I have a js error
Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token )
mootools-core.js:28
f.exec
mootools-core.js:28
Request.HTML.Class.success
fabrik-min.js:1
e.extend.$owner
mootools-core.js:38
c.Request.Class.onStateChange
mootools-core.js:159
e.extend.$owner

Hi, i am having some trouble too and by how i could find out until now is that it might be some kind of permission rights.
With my page, while on Detail view, the map gets rendered, while when on form view to add a new entry, the map is not
rendered.

btw koze85: which version are we talking about? Joomla and Fabrik version please!

This particular form was tested on the last github fabrik (18/11/2013) with latest joomla available (3.2) you?

Me too but i just saw that there is a new github update so i will try that one out.

[update]
nope, still no luck. if i call my form while being logged in, the map does not appear.
if i log out it appears.
what i have found out too: if i in the backend go to FABRIK->LIST and choose VIEW DATA
i see all added data. If i click on one of the particular rows to edit it, the form appears with the map showing - so in the backend it seems to be working.
very strange.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back