• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Problem with Field type element with Decimals format

enrb

I have this problem, I have a field of type Field with decimal format where I have enabled the number format to be able to display the number with the comma as a decimal separator and when I go to compile the data in the form it works correctly.
However, when I enter the list for editing, the field in question appears to me empty on the screen and if I save it then it deletes the previously set value from the database.

Is it a fabrik problem? or am I the one who stole some settings?

I can't replicate this, number format seems to work OK for me.

Under "Formatting" do you have "Format" set to "Decimal"?

What decimal and thousand separators are you using?

Do you have a format string enabled?

-- hugh

I have the problem with the following settings:

as input type in advanced I have already put "number"
In formatting format I put "Decimals"
Full length I put "11"
Decimal length I put "2"
"Yes" number format
thousands separator =. (point)
decimal separator =, (comma)

The first time I fill out the form, everything is OK, and even in the list I see the data entered, but when I click on edit, the field in question does not show me the value stored ...

Hi, I have exactly this problem. And in list view, the decimal separator is shown as a comma when I display this table.
But it shows a dot when I join this table to a second one and then display the field from the second table!

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back