• New Commercial Services Section

We have now opened a commercial services section here on the forum. If you have a Fabrik project that you wish to have someone work on for you, post it under Help Wanted. If you are an application developer and wish to earn some money helping others, post your details under Fabrik Application Developers.

Both of these are unmoderated. It will be up to both parties to work out the details and come to an agreement.

Problem with popup form & databasejoin

Hello,

Since the last update to Joomla 3.7 and Fabrik 3.6, I have some issue with the popup form that appears when I click on the plus sign of a databasejoin element. It used to work perfectly before.

Please see video

The popup form displays an error message in frontend and also in backend and also I can't save anything and can't get out of the form by clicking on "Back". Checking the fact with google Chrome console, I got this message:
(unknown) Uncaught Error: Load timeout for modules: fab/autocomplete-bootstrap
http://requirejs.org/docs/errors.html#timeout
at C (eval at <anonymous> (jquery.min.js:2), <anonymous>:8:252)
at D (eval at <anonymous> (jquery.min.js:2), <anonymous>:13:480)
at eval (eval at <anonymous> (jquery.min.js:2), <anonymous>:14:133)

My php version is 5.6.28.

Works OK for me.

Can you point me at the page.

Can you make sure that when you updated, that the content of ./components/com_fabrik/partial got copied to ./libraries/joomla/document/partial, in particular makes sure that

libraries/joomla/document/partial/renderer/head.php

... looks like this:

https://github.com/Fabrik/fabrik/blob/master/libraries/joomla/document/partial/renderer/head.php

It should be fairly obvious if you have the old head.php, the differences are fairly substantial.

-- hugh

I have updated the 2 files head.php as you mentioned and nothing has changed. The issue is still there. You can try the menu "confirmed orders". However, the problem is in any form that has a databasejoin element.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back