Problem with repeat group and show/hide elements

sales2010

Hello,

Can anyone confirm this problem? See this video here:

http://screencast.com/t/i980SiVB

As you can see, the third element is displayed in form based on selection from first element. To do this, i use default Fabrik JS actions (Javascript tab, load and change). The problem: the fields are changed only in first group

I use latest Github version (updated 15 minutes ago) for this test on localhost. Grup is displayed as list (btw, it's a problem with table template for group, it will not hide elements on load/change)

Thank you

I know i cannot provide more info, but i install a new instance of joomla + latest fabrik github version...same problem with values changed in first group instead of current one.

The error from above appear because of a hidden databasejoin element with no value. After unpublish, the shiw hide error is still present

To replicate, create a repeat group with following elements:

1. Dropdown with values 0, 1 & 2
2. Field element
3. Textarea element

in dropdown, go to javascript tab and add
Hide field on load if value!=1
Show field on change if value =1
Hide field on change if value! =1

Same for textarea with value=2

Then try to show hide elements in each repeated group

Ok, i created the lists and form here

As you can see, the problem exist for this case.

You can also see that i cannot add a new record for "Tarif abonament" element (try to press + sign for the dropdown element from the main group)

Yeah I can see what you are saying.

Is this at a recent Github as I'm seeing something simliar on a test site where a JS action is only being applied to the first group.

hohum, thats a tricky one! I think I have fixed it though, could you update and test from github please?

Hmm..latest update seems to provoke more errors: it will change the field only in first group but also it will add new field in this group and reset selected option for other groups..

try to select first option: dropdown, then press the + sign for repeat and select radio button then press the + sign again and select any other option...

sorry to bump this thread, but i need to use this feature or if anyone can tell me the github version when this feature worked fine..

unfortunately, still have some errors..work almost fine only for the first group repeated (except when i try to add the third group, the value from dropdown selection is reset to default value) ; nothing happen for second, third groups and so on..you can test here

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back