1. We apologize for the slow support at the moment. Hugh (cheesegrits) is scheduled for some major back surgery this month to repair two ruptured discs which are severely hampering his ability to work, and one of our stalwart community support members is on vacation for the month. Please bear with us.

Problem with Visualization

Discussion in 'Standard Support' started by ruavol2, Mar 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ruavol2 New Member

Level: Standard
    Hi,
    I'm using the latest version of fabrik with Joomla 1.5 and having problems making my own chart visualization. I've gotten the generic pre-built one to work just fine (the "Events" one). I tried to make my own fabrik table, group, form, and elements for an existing calendar visualization. And I made sure to completely replicate (as far as I could tell) the working ones. I started off by creating a mysql table in my database with 5 fields (ID as INT type with AUTO_INCREMENT and Primary Key, StartDate as DATE type, EndDate as DATE type, Description as TEXT type, and CreatedBy as TEXT type). Then I made my own table, group, form, and elements that exactly mirrored those existing ones, but using my mysql table instead. Then I added this fabrik table to the calendar visualization. The calendar shows up just fine, and if I try to add an event it gets added to the database table and fabrik table, but it never shows up on the calendar.
    Any ideas/thoughts or help is greatly appreciated.
  2. rob Administrator

Level: Community
    hi did you close this thread on purpose as you have got things working?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.