probleme avec dompdf

lebokh

Bonjour,

pouvais m'aider a installer dompdf pas ? pas j'ai suivi tout les resolutions sur le site mon probl?me n'est toujours pas r?solu. librairie dompdf n'est pas trouv? j'ai joomla 3.5; j'ai fais la mis ? jour depuis github mais le probl?me persiste

merci de votre aide

Attachments

• Capture du 2016-04-15 19:46:32.png
    Capture du 2016-04-15 19:46:32.png
    143.8 KB · Views: 185
hi troester

j'ai utiliser "build343" et mis ? jour mon serveur mais je ne parviens toujours pas a afficher le bouton pdf j'ai toujours la meme page d'erreur qui me dit que dompdf n'est pas touv?; puis je connaitre le fichier qui appel cette librairie

merci j'ai vraiment besoin de votre aide

1. I downloaded
2. I updated my website by copying the entire contents of
3. in the table setting fabrik page under the tab pdf I view the pdf icon to default and the template.

I still have the same message. if I am unable to print pdf I have to leave fabrik. I really need a step by step help.

Download https://github.com/Fabrik/fabrik/archive/build343.zip
1. FTP Update (top)

• Use filezilla or any FTP tool.
  • If your server will allow it, set number of connections to e.g. 10.
  • Upload the contents of the Fabrik-fabrik-xxx folder (i.e. "administrator","components",...) to your Joomla root -- the following folders, WITHOUT the fabrik_build folder:
index.php

• Set the options to overwrite your existing Fabrik files. (If you want to increase speed substantially you can overwrite only if the file sizes are different and accept the risk of a file having changed but the size being exactly the same number of characters.)
After the update there must be a folder libraries/dompdf in your Joomla root

Is the Dompdf folder in your /libraries?
If yes, then this may be the issue where you have to enable Fabrik debugging in Global Configuration; try again to export as pdf, then disable the debugging?

hello, thank for your help, No issue. I have same message. Dompdf folder is under: localhost/joomlasite/libraries/dompdf . i have Joomla, 3.5.1..

Can you check that there is a file dompdf_config.inc.php in the dompdf folder, and the folder and file have read permissions set correctly in your file system.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back