1. Fabrik 3.8 has been released. As usual, we strongly recommend that you backup your site (using Akeeba) before upgrading. Report any issues in the forums, we will answer promptly.

Redirect plugin parameters array

Discussion in 'Professional Support' started by leblancphil, Mar 19, 2017.

1. leblancphil

leblancphil Member

Level: Professional
    Hello Fabrik experts

I have a form redirect plugin with url parametters :

index.php?...........&table1___id={table2___something_id}

The problem is that sometimes {table2___something_id} can have many (identic) values
    so the url looks like :

index.php?...........&table1___id=1568,1568,1568

I suppose there is something to do with array, [value] or something like that, I tried but dint find.

2. leblancphil

leblancphil Member

I'm realy stuck, should I use php plugin ?

3. cheesegrits

cheesegrits Support Gopher Staff Member

Level: Community
    I can't login using the credentials in your My Sites.

If you can sort that out, I'll take a look.

Obviously I'll also need some more specific details of which form and element to look at.

-- hugh

4. leblancphil

leblancphil Member

Sorry, I re-activate it immediatly.
    The form is here you must not be login
    http://edim.org/index.php?option=co...id=1&admin3_scolarites___antenne_id=1&lang=fr
    When I redirect with the form plugin I need to get the admin3_scolarites___id value for scol_id I cant get the admin3_scolarites_id value in the url so I use admin3_scol_parcours___scol_id but it can have one or many values. With one, it works like scol_id=1472, but with the array I have scol_id=1472,1472 depending the number of admin3_scol_parcours repeat group.
    If I could use admin3_scolarites___id it would be nice.

Thanks

5. cheesegrits

OK, I'm confused, is that link you gave me the one you are trying to redirect to, or from?

-- hugh

6. leblancphil

leblancphil Member

it's the link redirect from to list 168

7. cheesegrits

That confused me even more. What does "from to" mean?

-- hugh

8. cheesegrits

From what I can tell, you are trying to use an element from a repeat group in your redirect URL. WHich won't work, because Fabrik has no way of knowing which repeat instance you want. We always use a comma separated list for placeholders which represent elements in a repeat group.

So what happens if you use {admin3_scolarites___id_raw}?

-- hugh

9. leblancphil

leblancphil Member

I understand that it wont work like that but I dont understand why I can get some values and not some other in the redirect plugin.
    with {admin3_scolarites___id_raw}, I get no value.
    I tried the option to feed the url with all data and some data values s are not in the url, like {admin3_scolarites___id} and some like {admin3_scolarites___antenne_id} has a value.

In fact databasejoin elements has value and internalid or field elements doesnt

&admin3_scolarites___id=&admin3_scolarites___adh_id=&admin3_scolarites___annee_id=26&admin3_scolarites___cycle_id=2&admin3_scolarites___antenne_id=1&admin3_scolarites___statut_id=2

Last edited: Mar 21, 2017
  10. leblancphil

leblancphil Member

is there a restriction in the redirect plugin for values passing in URL ?