Redirect plugin parameters array

leblancphil

Hello Fabrik experts

I have a form redirect plugin with url parametters :

index.php?...........&table1___id={table2___something_id}

The problem is that sometimes {table2___something_id} can have many (identic) values
so the url looks like :

index.php?...........&table1___id=1568,1568,1568

I suppose there is something to do with array, [value] or something like that, I tried but dint find.

I can't login using the credentials in your My Sites.

If you can sort that out, I'll take a look.

Obviously I'll also need some more specific details of which form and element to look at.

-- hugh

Sorry, I re-activate it immediatly.
The form is here you must not be login
http://edim.org/index.php?option=co...id=1&admin3_scolarites___antenne_id=1&lang=fr
When I redirect with the form plugin I need to get the admin3_scolarites___id value for scol_id I cant get the admin3_scolarites_id value in the url so I use admin3_scol_parcours___scol_id but it can have one or many values. With one, it works like scol_id=1472, but with the array I have scol_id=1472,1472 depending the number of admin3_scol_parcours repeat group.
If I could use admin3_scolarites___id it would be nice.

Thanks

From what I can tell, you are trying to use an element from a repeat group in your redirect URL. WHich won't work, because Fabrik has no way of knowing which repeat instance you want. We always use a comma separated list for placeholders which represent elements in a repeat group.

So what happens if you use {admin3_scolarites___id_raw}?

-- hugh

I understand that it wont work like that but I dont understand why I can get some values and not some other in the redirect plugin.
with {admin3_scolarites___id_raw}, I get no value.
I tried the option to feed the url with all data and some data values s are not in the url, like {admin3_scolarites___id} and some like {admin3_scolarites___antenne_id} has a value.

In fact databasejoin elements has value and internalid or field elements doesnt

&admin3_scolarites___id=&admin3_scolarites___adh_id=&admin3_scolarites___annee_id=26&admin3_scolarites___cycle_id=2&admin3_scolarites___antenne_id=1&admin3_scolarites___statut_id=2

Last edited:
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back