• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Redirect plugin parameters array

leblancphil

Hello Fabrik experts

I have a form redirect plugin with url parametters :

index.php?...........&table1___id={table2___something_id}

The problem is that sometimes {table2___something_id} can have many (identic) values
so the url looks like :

index.php?...........&table1___id=1568,1568,1568

I suppose there is something to do with array, [value] or something like that, I tried but dint find.

I can't login using the credentials in your My Sites.

If you can sort that out, I'll take a look.

Obviously I'll also need some more specific details of which form and element to look at.

-- hugh

Sorry, I re-activate it immediatly.
The form is here you must not be login
http://edim.org/index.php?option=co...id=1&admin3_scolarites___antenne_id=1&lang=fr
When I redirect with the form plugin I need to get the admin3_scolarites___id value for scol_id I cant get the admin3_scolarites_id value in the url so I use admin3_scol_parcours___scol_id but it can have one or many values. With one, it works like scol_id=1472, but with the array I have scol_id=1472,1472 depending the number of admin3_scol_parcours repeat group.
If I could use admin3_scolarites___id it would be nice.

Thanks

From what I can tell, you are trying to use an element from a repeat group in your redirect URL. WHich won't work, because Fabrik has no way of knowing which repeat instance you want. We always use a comma separated list for placeholders which represent elements in a repeat group.

So what happens if you use {admin3_scolarites___id_raw}?

-- hugh

I understand that it wont work like that but I dont understand why I can get some values and not some other in the redirect plugin.
with {admin3_scolarites___id_raw}, I get no value.
I tried the option to feed the url with all data and some data values s are not in the url, like {admin3_scolarites___id} and some like {admin3_scolarites___antenne_id} has a value.

In fact databasejoin elements has value and internalid or field elements doesnt

&admin3_scolarites___id=&admin3_scolarites___adh_id=&admin3_scolarites___annee_id=26&admin3_scolarites___cycle_id=2&admin3_scolarites___antenne_id=1&admin3_scolarites___statut_id=2

Last edited:
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back