Redirect to {rowid} after submitting form in specific page

AlexTCGPro

Hey guys,
I'm working with multiple forms, all of them depending on a main one.
I tried putting them all together in an article and using database joins in all the other forms to link them together.

However there's no way to predict without complications which id the first submission will have, and so, I'm trying another thing.

I want the user to have to fill the main form first, and after submission to immediately be redirected to the editing page of the submission, which will have all the other forms attached. I have read that I have to make a redirect including '{rowid}' and that will take care of that.

However, there has to be two pages that work differently, one with only the main form, and another one with all the forms. The issue is that I will be using the same form both times, I need to make sure the redirect only works in the first page, when the user submits new content, not when the user is editing content already saved.

I'm guessing I have to work with the condition field of the redirect plugin, but I'm not sure how to check url in php. Could someone give me a hand?

And tell me what you think about my approach, is you think it's alright or is there's a better way to accomplish it.
What I want is to have multiple forms, all of them depending on the id of the main one, all together in a single page. But I haven't found an intuitive way to do it, as the id of a submission isn't set until after submission.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back