Registration Form

You'd have to override the standard J! registration page. So in ./templates/<your template>/html/com_users/registration, create a default.php, with whatever you want to show in it.

Or you could redirect it to your Fabrik form ...

Code:
<?php
JFactory::getApplication()->redirect('/index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=form&formid=X&itemid=Y');

... or whatever the link you use for that form is (might be a SEF'ed menu link).

-- hugh

With respect to the path after html, I don't have any com_users/registration. The only folders I have in html are layouts, mod_custom, index.html and modules.php.

I don't have this path
/templates/<your template>/html/com_users/registration,

Should I create the folders myself? com_users and registration. Should I create those folders and create the default.php file?

Can I just spit out a message inside a <span> tag with css? Any format for this default.php? Do I need a special heading or something? I'm thinking to put a generic thanks for verification and have a link that sends them back to the home page.

What's the format for this page? Last but not least, at present the default Joomla Registration page shows when they click the verification email link but in a sort of floating div to the top the correct message is being showed as shown in the screenshot confirmationLink.png. Will this default.php have that message to the top?

The re-direct is working just fine. But can I put the following on the default.php as is?

Code:
<span style="font-family: 'Courier New', Courier, monospace;font-size: 16px;">Thank you for confirming your email address. </span>

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back