1. Hugh is now back at work, more or less full time, after a slower than expected recovery from his neck surgery early this month. Obviously we have a backlog of support to clear, and are working as hard as we can to take care of it. If you have an unanswered thread more than 3 days old, please post one (and only one) "bump" on it, to move it in to our "last 3 days" list. If you have an unanswered issue in a forum you no longer have access to due to subscriptions timing out, please use the Contact Us form, and provide us with the URL to the thread.

require_once() Failed opening required . . .

Discussion in 'Fabrik 2.0 Beta Testing' started by cleone, Jul 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cleone New Member

Level: Standard
    Hi,

I have been getting a slew of these type of errors. Mostly in the form/view templates and plugins. The actual template or plug-in displaying these errors changes some times with subsequent SVN revisions. I am currently running SVN 329 and getting:

=====================
    Warning: plgContentFabrik::require_once(components/com_fabrik/controller.php) [function.plgContentFabrik-require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /vservers/petslistcom/htdocs/plugins/content/fabrik.php on line 148

Fatal error: plgContentFabrik::require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'components/com_fabrik/controller.php' (include_path='.;c:\php\includes') in /vservers/petslistcom/htdocs/plugins/content/fabrik.php on line 148
    ======================

Appears to be a relative path issue.

For the templates, I have been creating my own version of the templates based on the "default" template and hard coding the full path to the specified .php file.

Is this a know issue or do I need to modify something on my PHP config?

Chris Leone
  2. rob Administrator

Level: Community
    Hi

Try updating from the SVN now, to see if things work ok for you.
    What full paths are you hardcoding in the template?

Cheers
    Rob
  3. cleone New Member

Just did. Still fails.

Reviewing the plugins/content/fabrik.php file, it appears that the line:

require_once('components/com_fabrik/views/'.$view.'/view.html.php');

is still relative pathed. The require_once()'s before it are all fully qualified. Example:

require_once(COM_FABRIK_BASE.DS.'components'.DS.'com_fabrik'.DS.'controller.php');

Chris
  4. rob Administrator

Level: Community
    ahh missed that one.
    Try now?
  5. cleone New Member

That's the ticket. Fixed.

Thanks!
    Chris
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.