reviving thread can i use fabrik similar to a cash register?

rongame

hi every one. im reviving this thread as it is no longer working. This project was done before and was working. The objective was every time a match has been made using the autofill form plugin it will auto submit but now every time i try to search nothing happens even though a match has been made. Any ideas what could have happened? I might have made a wrong configuration or do i need to turn on 'autoLoadSingleResult'?

link is below
http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.ph...abrik-similar-to-a-cash-register.37162/page-2

this is the specific solution
This should now all be working - it's working on my test site with the latest github. The main autofill JS has a new option in it, 'autoLoadSingleResult', which defaults to true. So Ron's setup should now work. The autofill should autoselect when his scanner inputs the ID, a single result should be returned, and the little event handler I specified in an earlier post should then automatically submit the form.

Ron -let me know if this isn't happening.

-- hugh

Any help is much appreciated

One of the key features of any accounting system HAS to be ACIDity of the database - i.e. that all transactions are executed correctly regardless of sequencing (isolation) and that either all changes are applied or none are applied (atomicity). To achieve this, the SQL application generally has to use SQL Transactions and this functionality is NOT (at least as far as I know) implemented by Fabrik.

thanks for you reply Sophist

like i have said this has already been working. Hugh helped me with this project.

i just wanted to know what went wrong and how to fix it.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back