scheduler not abiding by the pre-filter

I have a couple schedule jobs configured using the fabrik_cron email plugin. Due to the nature of my project I have to run on a tight interval, appox every 5 mins. As my data grew I saw performance issues due to the scheduler hitting every record in the table so on recommendation from one of your admins, I setup a second list view to the same data which uses a different pre-filter in turn allowing me to limit the size of the data set the cron job needs to review. In theory this works perfectly for my needs, and in testing it works as expected but only if I run the scheduled job manually does it abide by the pre-filter. When I invoke the scheduled job by hitting a site page my data set is no longer restricted to the pre-filter. It still continues to review every record in the table. Thoughts? I'll have a look at the email plugin code, I have a feeling the process function is fed a different data set based on whether or not the job is called from a page hit vs. a manual run.

I can't replicate.
How did you set up your prefilter (Apply to)?

Manual (backend) run it run with your admin login.
Automatic (frontend) run is run with the user privs of your frontend user.

You got it.. that was exactly my issue, I was restricting the dataset in the 'apply to' of the prefilter.
Thanks man, great turnaround!

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back