• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Sequence plugin error

jo-ka

Hello.
Using J!3.9.8 and latest Fabrik from Github.

When using the sequence plugin with this configuration, I get an error:

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1

upload_2019-6-21_19-23-32.png

If I disable the plugin, everything works OK.

What can possibly be wrong? BR

Hi,
I m wondering, that you have the query option.
Can you please uninstall the plugin and install the plugin from download area?
Also 2019- as suffix makes no sense.

Cheers,
Bianka

Ok, uninstalling and install the plugin seemed to work.
Also the suffix was just for explanation purposes, as the field is filled with a placeholder ({fab_tickets___PatSerie}/)

Thanks for the suggestion. it worked.

The query option was added only 5 days ago (so it's in the recent GitHub).
But maybe there's something missing now in the settings... (I didn't test).

So uninstalling and installing a plugin will install the original Fabrik3.9 plugin.
Which may do in this case but is usually no good idea because you are then running mixed code versions.

Dear troester,
After uploading the Github version, then yes, the error is displayed.

So that's probably an error on the Github file.

BR

upload_2019-6-22_12-6-41.png

OK, I'll wait for the correction.

Meanwhile I'll use the site version, as I don't need SQL query for this website.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Staff online

Members online

Back