1. We suggest you do NOT update to Joomla 3.8.10 until we can resolve an issue it causes with caching in Fabrik. If you do install it, you'll need to disable Joomla's "System Cache" in the global System settings.
  2. Apologies for the recent server outage, a planned migration by our host provider to a new location turned into a bit of a nightmare.

Site to organize takedowns of copyright infringements

Discussion in 'Showcase' started by sms_mitschs, Jul 10, 2018.

1. sms_mitschs

sms_mitschs New Member

Level: Community
    Hello all,
    I started on 1st of July this year with a service for fighting against copyright infringements. Because of the delicate nature of the businesses I protect with my services I do not go too deep into details. Also there is a big need to protect the privacy of all individuals.

All in all I use Fabrik to maintain personal data, links to infringing content, maintenance of the emailings needed, and to maintain the links. A growing knowledge base, based on the links provided feeds a crawler to collect additional data.

As soon as I produce countable income from my services I surely upgrade to a professional plan.

Thanks for providing such a great tool box and application builder. Please keep up this great work. I really appreciate the work the guys behind Fabrik do for us!!

For those who are interested, here the link to my site:
    https://www.dmca-fr.com

Main modules/components used beside Fabrik:
    - Akeeba Backup
    - EFSEO
    - Helpdesk Pro
    - Membership Pro
    -
    Template:
    Purity III