SOLVED: Bug with dropdown filter when clearing list filters?

juuser

Hi,

In ajaxyfied list dropdown filters are not cleared when pressing "Clear filters" button. This behavior seems to be existing for me as long as I remember and is not Joomla / Fabrik list template specific. Is this a known issue?

I can't replicate, dropdown filter is cleared.
Do you have caching enabled?
Is it a standard Fabrik menu item or a list via content plugin or via related data.
Does it keep the filtered records or "only" showing the old filter setting (but all records)?

Thanks Troester for investigating this!
System cache is disabled. Tried also disabling list cache in list settings, no change.

It is with standard fabrik menu item and also with related data. Tried playing with "Reload calculations" and "Reload filters" in menu item settings clearing browser cache in between, still same. Also tried removing "&Itemid=xxx" from url.

It is clearing the list filter ok (showing all the records), just the selection remains in the dropdown filter element if that's what you mean.

Also played with list filter settings (under heading, above, disable search all and advanced search), no luck.

Seems not to be dependent on Fabrik version. Same behavior in Fabrik 3.5.1 and 3.9.

It is databasejoin element rendered as dropdown and also regular dropdown element. And "Enhanced dropdown" enabled.

Right: the filter cleared for main dropdown select, but no in enhanced dropdown chosen ul.
The problem not exists with latest github update.
Try to update and test again.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back