• New Commercial Services Section

We have now opened a commercial services section here on the forum. If you have a Fabrik project that you wish to have someone work on for you, post it under Help Wanted. If you are an application developer and wish to earn some money helping others, post your details under Fabrik Application Developers.

Both of these are unmoderated. It will be up to both parties to work out the details and come to an agreement.

(Solved) Missing Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

wshealy

https://storytellersguild.org/calendar.html

Images joined to the recurring group are not always showing on the list although it shows on the detail every time.

Images appear in detail but show up inconsistently on list. For example, on the above page, the second list item displays the images correctly (Guerry has no photo). The third item omits 2 of the images that occur in the first also (Rebecca and Wallace). The fourth item is correct. The fifth item only has an image for the last person the emcee, Catherine, but it doesn't show. (The first item is so I have some test data while we are closed.)

All these images appear on the detail.

Not sure how to chase this one down.
Help would be appreciated.
Thanks
Wallace

Last edited:
Is it the same in frontend and backend?
What happens if you set "Display mode" = each row separatly (in list/Data/Joins)?
Is it an image element or fileupload? Which settings?
Is the form/details view really "belonging" to this list or do you use a custom link?
Any caching or compression?

Last edited:
Merge Row
without saved data worked.

Is it the same in frontend and backend?
Yes, the same on front and backend. The detail view displays all the images.
What happens if you set "Display mode" = each row separately (in list/Data/Joins)? Changed to merge rows without saved data and it worked
Is it an image element or fileupload? This is a join to the image in the #_contact_detail record in Joomla core.
Which settings? It is set to show image but you can turn that off and see the internal url. The url appears on the detail but not on the list.
Is the form/details view really "belonging" to this list or do you use a custom link? It is a join to the list it belongs.
Any caching or compression? Yes, both, but I have repeatedly cleared cache with no change. I tested with both disabled.

Ok, it seems you are using an other language (it's "Merge row and reduce data", so I was confused)
You can close solved threads by unchecking "open" in Thread Tools.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back