[SOLVED] Notes element plugin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puma173

Hi everyone.

I'm trying to use the notes element but when I try to add a note I receive the following error.

Any ideas about the cause?

Attachments

• error.png
    error.png
    1.9 KB · Views: 86
Is it working in the backend?
Did you try the default Joomla template (Protostar)?

Which exect Joomla, Fabrik, PHP version?

Is it working in the backend?
Did you try the default Joomla template (Protostar)?

Which exect Joomla, Fabrik, PHP version?
Tks a lot for your quick reply.

I tried both back and front. Same result. The note's foreign table is updated with the new notes but the note field in the primary table is NULL. PHP: 7.3/7.4 - Joomla: 3.9.21 - Fabrik: 3.9.2

but the note field in the primary table is NULL
Yes, it seems this is not set, but as far as I can see it's using the foreign key in the notes table.
It's working on my site with Id, Notes, Foreign Key and Where (same as FK) set.

Yes, it seems this is not set, but as far as I can see it's using the foreign key in the notes table.
It's working on my site with Id, Notes, Foreign Key and Where (same as FK) set.
Please take a look to the attachments (notes table and element setup). Where am I wrong?

Attachments

• setup.png
    setup.png
    26.6 KB · Views: 107
  • note_table.png
    note_table.png
    40.2 KB · Views: 97
Your notes tables needs an extra element/column as foreign key (to store the id of the main table record), this is NOT the note.id column (which is the primary key, autoincrement...)

I only did a quick test. As I said it is working on my site with selecting a "Foreign Key" element and the same element in the "Where" field.
upload_2020-9-19_23-3-4.png

Your notes tables needs an extra element/column as foreign key (to store the id of the main table record), this is NOT the note.id column (which is the primary key, autoincrement...)

I only did a quick test. As I said it is working on my site with selecting a "Foreign Key" element and the same element in the "Where" field.
View attachment 18772
Dear troester, your suggestion help me a lot. Tks a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Staff online

Members online

Back