• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

[Solved] Rename a detail view PDF export

Form/details or list?

For forms/details PDF you can use ...components\com_fabrik\layouts\form\fabrik-pdf-title.php
for overriding the title.

Thanks, I did not know!

Do it exists a doc? I do not understand how put this, apply it to just one detail view, or how use the code.

THX

http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/jlayouts/#form-layouts
says
We are gradually converting components of the List display to layouts. For example, you can now override the pagination links and footer. This can be done either globally, by copying one of the files in ...

/components/com_fabrik/layouts/pagination

... to ...

/templates/{current-joomla-template}/html/layouts/com_fabrik/pagination

... or for a specific list, to ...

/templates/{current-joomla-template}/html/layouts/com_fabrik/list_X/pagination

... where X is the numeric ID of your list, like list_7, and edit the file (like fabrik-pagination-footer.php) to suit.

... or ...

./components/com_fabrik/views/list/tmpl/<yourtemplate>/layouts

Form Layouts

Essentially the same as list layouts. See available layouts in /components/com_fabrik/layouts/form

But at least ./components/com_fabrik/views/details/tmpl/<yourtemplate>/layouts/fabrik-pdf-title.php
is not working:(

So I don't know what to recommend (beside hacking components\com_fabrik\layouts\form\fabrik-pdf-title.php directly)

OK, thanks, I can overrride it good !

But now I can not use my data, I have try many syntax but...not...

I do this for now:
Code:
<?php

defined('JPATH_BASE') or die;

$d = $displayData ;
$MyFirstname->model->data['profiles___firstname'] ;

echo $d->doc->getTitle() . '-' . $d->model->getRowId();

But I do not find how set my $MyFirstname in the echo.

Code:
<?php

$d = $displayData ;

$myFirstName = ArrayHelper::getValue($d->model->data, 'profiles___firstname', 'noname');

return $myFirstName;

If that element isn't found, it'll return 'noname'. If all you want to do is return the first name, you can shorten that to ...

Code:
<?php

$d = $displayData ;

return ArrayHelper::getValue($d->model->data, 'profiles___firstname', 'noname');

-- hugh

It needs to be in layouts/form/fabrik-pdf-title.php
Yup:oops:

Code:
I think it must be
Code:
echo FArrayHelper::getValue($d->model->data, 'profiles___firstname', 'noname');

Yeah thanks, it works !

In fact I would concatenate some fields in my data... To have a name like 'Firstname Lastname SomeText.PDF'...

But it seems not possible with this way, no ?

echo FArrayHelper::getValue($d->model->data, 'profiles___firstname', 'noname') . FArrayHelper::getValue($d->model->data, 'profiles___lastname', 'noname') . 'someText' ;

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back