[SOLVED] Undefined Index message before going live

marcq

Hi,

Everything was working fine, I have tested multiple time the booking form and booking where made correctely. Suddenly after submitting the form the following messages are displayed :

Code:
Notice: Undefined index: fab_booking___book_crewneeded_raw in /home/clients/36bd76353dc5a4ca248bd6f9b193ab35/web/resa/plugins/fabrik_element/calc/calc.php(123) : eval()'d code on line 7

Notice: Undefined index: fab_booking___book_count_raw in /home/clients/36bd76353dc5a4ca248bd6f9b193ab35/web/resa/plugins/fabrik_form/php/php.php(453) : eval()'d code on line 16

Notice: Undefined index: fab_booking___book_starttime_raw in /home/clients/36bd76353dc5a4ca248bd6f9b193ab35/web/resa/plugins/fabrik_form/php/php.php(453) : eval()'d code on line 19

Notice: Undefined index: fab_booking___book_landingtime in /home/clients/36bd76353dc5a4ca248bd6f9b193ab35/web/resa/plugins/fabrik_form/php/php.php(453) : eval()'d code on line 21

No clue why. You find all needed information under 'My Sites' | 'LA NEPTUNE.

Thanks for your support.

Marc

Did you disable some elements which you've used in your custom php code?

Edit: yup, e.g. your element book_landingtime in your form "Reservation La Neptune" is unpublished, but used in your form's php code.
Same with crewneeded: is unpulished and I assume it's used in your crewgap calc element (I can't open it, it's checked out).

Maybe you don't need these elements any longer, but then you must adapt your code.

Last edited:
Thank you troester,

In deed I had some issues in one of my custom template that I didn't notice since had the wrong "Error Reporting" settings into my Joomla Server Settings.

I had unpublished elements but forgot to comment the related code into the template which where "looking" for those elements.

Thanks again for your flair.

Cheers, marc

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back