1. Fabrik 3.8.1 has been released. It is mostly bug fixes and feature enhancements, but does include two new plugins (push notifications, and the sequence element). As usual we strongly recommend testing the new release on a sandbox if your application is mission critical, and always do an Akeeba backup before updating.

Standard Support Subscription: need invoice with address

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by VOI, Mar 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VOI

VOI Member

Level: Community
    Hi,

I need an invoice for my Standard Support subscription including my company address.

The Invoice number is: 52de6e661038f4.86387619

I tried to contact you by mail and the contact form several times regarding this issue. Please send me an email to the address from my profile so I can provide you with my company address.

Thanks

Chris

2. rob

rob Administrator Staff Member

hi sorry about not replying to your email
    if you go to http://fabrikar.com/you/my-subscription then click on the invoice link you should see a details view where you can edit the 'to' field to add your address then press the print button to print out the invoice

3. VOI

VOI Member

Just tried as you said. When clicking on the invoice link I get the following error message:

Code (Text):
    Fatal error: Class 'JCryptKey' not found in /home/fabrikar/public_html/components/com_fabrik/helpers/parent.php on line 554
    Last time I opened the invoice this error did not occur.

Chris

4. VOI

VOI Member

By now I was able to access the invoice and add the adress. I love the new layout of the invoice. Thanks a lot.

Closing this thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.