Start collapsed in a grouped list distorts header when expanded

Joomi1945

After updating to 3.4.2 my grouped and collapsed memebers list is distorted when expanded. The headers are moved to the right and the space for the actual data is shrinked. See attached file.
Up to 3.4.1 the list is displayed correctly. Today I installed the latest updates from Git.

Attachments

• Mitgliederliste.PNG
    Mitgliederliste.PNG
    39.8 KB · Views: 309
Thank you
The changes of those two files were incorporated in the latest download from git which I installed.
Unfortunately, they do not solve the (my) problem.

Mentioning the commit should be a hint to the devs...

Changing back list.js (running with FabrikDebug=JS) is solving the issue on my site.
Although this is not recommended at all, there may be modifications in other files depending on this.
You have to clear Joomla and browser cache to ensure that recent JS files are loaded.

I assume it's not on purpose that you are posting in Fabrik3.0/J!2.5 forum?

I think this should fix it.

https://github.com/Fabrik/fabrik/commit/58fd17a58d902a9024f6ec98d8ca51714717d2fa

There's certain templates, like Yoo Themes, which seem to require a jQuery hide() and show(), as they add their own events on our structure. So I'm having to change our code to use jQuery(whatever).hide() rather than just whatever.hide(). But I'd missed a couple for the group by code ... so it was doing the initial expand/collapse all with JQuery, then not using it for the individual hide/show.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back