Still having issues upgrade from 3.6 to 3.8

I was having issues see my thread: http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/copy-file-failed-upgrade-3-6-to-3-8.47762/
I tried the suggested fixes but still having issues. I can't hit any pages that use fabrik and now I see this in the error_log

.... mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Warning: Class 'Fabrik\\Helpers\\Worker' not found in ..../components/com_fabrik/helpers/legacy/aliases.php on line 14
.... mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Warning: Class 'Fabrik\\Helpers\\Pdf' not found in ..../components/com_fabrik/helpers/legacy/aliases.php on line 15
.... mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Warning: Class 'Fabrik\\Helpers\\ArrayHelper' not found in ..../components/com_fabrik/helpers/legacy/aliases.php on line 16
.... mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Warning: Class 'Fabrik\\Helpers\\StringHelper' not found in ..../components/com_fabrik/helpers/legacy/aliases.php on line 17
.... mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Warning: Class 'Fabrik\\Helpers\\Text' not found in ..../components/com_fabrik/helpers/legacy/aliases.php on line 18
.... mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Warning: Class 'Fabrik\\Helpers\\Element' not found in ..../components/com_fabrik/helpers/legacy/aliases.php on line 19
.... mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Warning: Class 'Fabrik\\Helpers\\Html' not found in ..../components/com_fabrik/helpers/legacy/aliases.php on line 20
.... mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Warning: Class 'Fabrik\\Helpers\\Image' not found in ..../components/com_fabrik/helpers/legacy/aliases.php on line 22
.... mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Warning: Class 'Fabrik\\Helpers\\Googlemap' not found in ..../components/com_fabrik/helpers/legacy/aliases.php on line 24

Do you know what's missing?

I downloaded and installed that zip via the J! console and now fabrik pages actually look like a git repository page. Almost as if it's a mirror of what is on a git page. This is actually my site..

upload_2017-11-16_22-13-16.png

Darn, I really wanted to take a look at your site. I can't even begin to imagine what caused your site to become github. I can't replicate it - installing the library ZIP works as expected.

Oh well. Nobody else has reported this, so I'm going to have to assume it was One Of Those Weird Things and I'll probably never know.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back