1. Fabrik 3.8.1 has been released. It is mostly bug fixes and feature enhancements, but does include two new plugins (push notifications, and the sequence element). As usual we strongly recommend testing the new release on a sandbox if your application is mission critical, and always do an Akeeba backup before updating.
    Dismiss Notice

Subscription Listed as Expired

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by degarrin, Jan 18, 2014.

1. degarrin

degarrin Member

Level: Community
    Hello and Happy New Year! We are having an issue with our standard subscription. It is listed as expired, but I believe it should still be active until April; it was purchased 4-27-13. The invoice was 517c3b3fca54d0.91771758. Can you please look into this?

Just an FYI, I did originally send an email via the contact page regarding the issue. I normally wouldn't have emailed because I know you all prefer forum contact, but the subscription area said to get with you via the contact page for subscription issues. It's been about ten days since I last emailed and I hadn't heard anything yet, which is why I went ahead and posted here - I thought maybe my email got spammed out or something. I only mention it so that if my email didn't get spammed out and it's in a work queue somewhere, you can toss it now :)

Thanks!
    Angela
    Degarrin

2. rob

rob Administrator Staff Member

Hi Angela
    Sorry about that - we were doing some account maintainance, and we incorrectly expired your subscription
    I've reset it back up for you

Cheers
    Rob

3. degarrin

degarrin Member

Hey Rob,

I'm sorry, but I still can't post in the standard forums. I checked the subscriptions area, and it looks like the subscription expiration date got updated to 1-20-2014. So we are still listed as expired :(.

Thanks
    Angela

4. p38

p38 Member

Hi Rob, it seems as tho your contact emails are not getting to you, as I also sent one on Monday via your contact page regarding my subscription and have had no reply, altho I did get the cc.

Please can you confirm you received mine,

thanks

Paul

5. rob

Paul I replied yesterday afternoon I'm behind on my mail, there's just so much of it, please be patient if I don't reply straight away
    Angela - I'm sorry, I've re(re) set your account correctly. I logged in with it and could see the 'post new thread' button in the standard forums

Sorry for any inconvenience

-Rob

6. VOI

VOI Member

Sorry for hijacking this thread but I got the same issue - my subscription expired von Monday. After renewing it I am still not able to post or to reply to any threads in the Standard forum.
    I wrote an email to <rob@pollen-8.co.uk> on Tuesday.
    Since the fabrik Mainpage (www.fabrikar.com) seems to be done instead of the contact page I am using this thread.

Thanks for looking into this

Chris

7. rob

hi I tried logging in with your account (using my master password), and I can see the post new thread button on the standard forums. If you like I can reset your password and re-test with that, just let me know in this thread if that is something you would like me to do
    -Rob

8. VOI

VOI Member

Logged in using IE instead of FF. Now I can post threads.
    Thanks for looking into this.

Chris

9. cheesegrits

cheesegrits Support Gopher Staff Member

Does anything still need doing on this thread? Anyone still having issues?

-- hugh

10. degarrin

degarrin Member

Yes, I'm afraid I still can't post....

Angela

11. rob

I'm really sorry about this! Your sub had an invalid time period assigned to it, so each time our server ran its scheduled task its was re-expiring your subscription.
    I've fixed that time period to be a year (as it should have been at the start and re-instated the standard subscription access level for you). I've then run you though our subscription expiration simulator and your account is no longer coming up as needing to be expired, so hopefully it will not expire again until the end of the subscription

12. degarrin

degarrin Member

Yay! Thanks Rob, I really appreciate it :)

Angela

13. VOI

VOI Member

Since end of last week (2014-02-21) my Standard Support subscription is listed as expired (eot date is 2014-02-21). Though I paid the full yearly fee of 190? on 2014-01-21.

Currently I cant post in any forums.

Please re-activate my account and change the eot to 2015-01-21.

Thanks

Chris

14. troester

troester Administrator Staff Member

Chit Chat is no good forum for such stuff (it's moderated, so not showing automatically).
    As far as I know you should at least be able to post in community forum as long as you can log in.
    I'll mention this one to Rob/Hugh.

15. VOI

VOI Member

16. NickC4555

NickC4555 Active Member

I have the same problem. I have sent you 2 emails, a PM via the forum and used the website contact form and have received no replies to any of my messages. Not impressed. I paid you 190 euros on 23 Jan for a year's subscription.

17. rob

hi Nick
    Really sorry about not replying to the emails, I'm just snowed under which is no excuse, but I really am trying to work through these subscription issues.
    I've fixed the bug that was incorrectly expiring yearly subscriptions this morning.
    I've reinstated your account, and have added an additional month to the subscription as means of a small appology for our poor service.
    I've tested your account and you should have no trouble posting in teh standard forums, please log out and in again to ensure that you have updated your credentials

Cheers
    Rob

18. NickC4555

NickC4555 Active Member

Much appreciated, thanks very much. Keep at it!