1. Fabrik 3.8.1 has been released. It is mostly bug fixes and feature enhancements, but does include two new plugins (push notifications, and the sequence element). As usual we strongly recommend testing the new release on a sandbox if your application is mission critical, and always do an Akeeba backup before updating.
    Dismiss Notice

SyntaxError: Unexpected token < in JSON at position 0

Discussion in 'Community' started by thejamjr, Sep 14, 2018 at 9:45 PM.

1. thejamjr

thejamjr New Member

Level: Community
    I have an application with related records where Table A Record is related to many records in Table B.

For one of these Table A Records, there are already 14 related records from Table B. I am able to add additional records from Table B to other Table A records, but this particular Table A record gives me

SyntaxError: Unexpected token < in JSON at position 0

I tested adding multiple records to a new account and no problems, so maybe something specific to that record is causing a problem?

2. cheesegrits

cheesegrits Support Gopher Staff Member

Level: Community
    Have a look in the dev tools of your browser (so in Chrome, ctrl-shift-I), and look at the Network tab. You should see an AJAX call that errors our. Have a look at the response data for that call, which will have a PHP warning in it. Copy and paste it here.

-- hugh