Table, form and eleemnts suddenly gone!!!

fanta00

I was changing details view templates in my forms into custom template and one of the lists and whole form are suddenly gone- I lost all records in the list and whole form is empty too, all elements vanished too. All other forms and lists are fine. Is there any way to get it back, I have some older backups but I just would like to retrieve elements and forms for this particular list, not the whole backup as a lot of changes won't be there, where should I look for it and how to restore it?

Update:
I restored whole database from the backup, and upgraded to the latest version from github, and now on a different table I got this error, should I go back to previous github version or is it easy to fix?

getData: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'OR projects.phase LIKE OR projects.phase LIKE )' at line 12 SQL=SELECT COUNT(DISTINCT `projects`.`id`) AS t FROM projects LEFT JOIN `project_talent` AS `project_talent` ON `project_talent`.`project_id` = `projects`.`id` LEFT JOIN `talents` AS `talents` ON `talents`.`id` = `project_talent`.`talent_id` LEFT JOIN `projects` AS `projects_0` ON `projects_0`.`id` = `project_talent`.`project_id` LEFT JOIN `project_commissioner` AS `project_commissioner` ON `project_commissioner`.`project_id` = `projects`.`id` LEFT JOIN `commissioners` AS `commissioners` ON `commissioners`.`id` = `project_commissioner`.`commissioner_id` LEFT JOIN `projects` AS `projects_1` ON `projects_1`.`id` = `project_commissioner`.`project_id` LEFT JOIN `project_distributor` AS `project_distributor` ON `project_distributor`.`project_id` = `projects`.`id` LEFT JOIN `distributors` AS `distributors` ON `distributors`.`id` = `project_distributor`.`distributor_id` LEFT JOIN `projects` AS `projects_2` ON `projects_2`.`id` = `project_distributor`.`project_id` LEFT JOIN `projects_25_repeat` AS `projects_25_repeat` ON `projects_25_repeat`.`parent_id` = `projects`.`id` LEFT JOIN `Jnsdj_users` AS `Jnsdj_users` ON `Jnsdj_users`.`id` = `projects_25_repeat`.`user` WHERE ( projects.phase = OR projects.phase LIKE OR projects.phase LIKE )

UPDATE 2:
I downgraded to the Fabrik-fabrik-3.0.5-732-g9c1ad11 again from 3.0.5-916 and this last error disappeared, there is some bug in the latest release then.

Not really sure what to suggest on this one at the moment.

Your original thread suggests that you had a problem with your data whilst using a custom template.

The best course of action at that point would have been to go back to a normal template and test and if it still failed provided the details for somebody to have a look. The problem is you've done a restore and then updated from Github so you may have buried any problem that existed.

Still what's done is done and we need to move forward.

1) I would suggest as JF did in the previous thread switching off any caching and making sure it is all cleared.

2) Then I would go into each list and related form and group and Re-save them. Just edit and save that's all.

3) Go into any list joins and do the same, check the details and re-save.

4) Edit any databasejoins and\or CCD's, check the params and re-save.

If the problem still exists after this then report back but make no further changes.

Are you in a position to check you tables via phpmyadmin as there maybe something I need you to check.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back