1. Hugh (cheesegrits) here. Thank you for all the good wishes. My back surgery was a success, post-op recovery is going well, and I'm getting stronger and feeling better every day. I hope to be getting back in the saddle and working support again over the next few days.
  2. IMPORTANT NOTE - we have made some changes in our github branch naming. The 'master' branch no longer exists, and is now called 'joomla25' (which is Fabrik 3.0). The 'joomla3' branch (which is Fabrik 3.2) remains unchanged. We have also removed all the other testing branches which had accuulated over the last few years. I have posted a thread in the Community forum for 3.0 with some more information, feel free to as questions there.

Table plugin does not work with mootools 1.2

Discussion in 'Fabrik 2.0 Beta Testing' started by zamlaurie, May 23, 2009.

1. zamlaurie Member

Level: Standard
    I am using a table plugin ({fabrik view=table id=17} ) within an article. The table has some date fields that are configured for searching.

I find that if I have use mootools version 1.2 then the the caledar popups to select a date in the search criteria do no pop. I also find that clicking on the "Go" button of the search criteria does nothing. A menu linked to the fabrik table works fine though, its just if I use the table plugin that I have a problme
  2. cheesegrits Support Gopher

Level: Community
    I can't duplicate either of these issues. I'm running with moo 1.2, my date element filters popup the calendar widget, and the Go button works.

Can you point us at the page?

-- hugh
  3. zamlaurie Member

4. cheesegrits Support Gopher

Something on your site is including Mootools 1.1 on the page, which is killing alls cripting on the page. You either need to find out what it is and tell it to stop, or install our mod_removemootools11 J! plugin (it's in SVN).

-- hugh
  5. zamlaurie Member

I installed mod_removemootools11 which fixed the problem - thanks.

Now I find that the css template is intermitantly being loaded. (all table lines and cell background colours dissapear)

I can reproduce the problem using a straight menu link to a fabrik table if I use menu parameters to "- Use Default -" and it goes away if I set it to "default" . When using the table plugin, I gues the template is not being set (similar to setting "- Use Default -" on the menu link I guess)

You can see it happening on http://www.komwatch.co.za/index.php/patrol-roster with
    same user/password I pm'd you. I find the first time I get to that link the template is there, but if I execute a search the css is not being loaded.
  6. rob Administrator

you can always add a layout parameter to the table plugin which states which template to use:

{fabrik view=table id=17 layout=bluesky}