The heading title (from joomla menu) doesn't appear

enzo2016

Hello,
when I type the title I would like to see in a list, I am using the 4th tab of the options menu (Joomla menu) translated in my language: "Page visualisation". In this tab it is possible to customize the browser title and the heading of the page.
When I type a customized heading in this tab, it doesn't appear only in Fabrik lists (maybe forms too, but I haven't tried) because for the joomla articles, the customized heading works ok.
Is possibe to use the heading titles (customized in the Joomla menu) for the Fabrik lists?

Thanks,

Enzo

I can't replicate, Page Heading is showing in Fabrik list menu item.
Did you set 'Show Page Heading' = YES?

I set 'Show page Heading' = YES only in the single menu voice, but not in the general Menu options (general menu options appearing from the Options button). Is it correct?

Last edited:
Please can you test it with a div template? The menu heading seems working ok when it is linked to a bootstrap template, but if you change it from bootstrap to div template, then the menu heading disappears. That is happening for me.

Hi,
the heading page of the forms is smaller than tag h1. I explain better: when select 'Show page Heading' = YES the frontend show correctly the heading of the form page, but the heading is not tag h1. The heading is not bold and and is small (this is occurring only for the forms because the list heading is perfect).
How could the form heading be tag h1?

Thanks,

Enzo

Yes, I just sent you the link in a private message because I would prefer not advertise the website before completing it.

Thanks,

Enzo

If you mean the smaller text above the H1 title, that's not the form's "show title", that comes from the menu item's "show heading", and we use the "componentheading" class for it.

Well, actually, we're inconsistent. In the list views, we use H1. But we also use H1 for the form title. And that's not good HTML practice, which says that you should only have a single H1 on a page.

What I should really do is go through all our templates, and switch them to use H1 for the menu heading, and componentheading for our title.

But that will mess up existing use of our templates, and upset a lot of people.

So until then, I'd suggest just turning off "show heading" in the menu item.

-- hugh

Ok, I will use the "show title" and turn off the "show heading" in the menu item.
Thanks for the explanation and for your work to improve Fabrik.

-- Enzo

Last edited:
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back