The List icons changed

Status
Not open for further replies.

twscott

Hi,
I just found the front end list icons are all changed to letters but in back end it's ok.
as you can see in the attachment.
Dose anyone one knows what may be the cause of this.

Thanks in advance
Best regards

Attachments

• frontendError.PNG
    frontendError.PNG
    13.4 KB · Views: 44
  • backend.PNG
    backend.PNG
    44.6 KB · Views: 48
It's pretty sure your Joomla template or/and your font settings which don't support the bootstrap icons.
Fabrik is doing e.g.
<i data-isicon="true" class="icon-edit "></i> (or if you have a bootstrap3 template (with jlayout overrides) CSS class fa-edit)

Your template must support the CSS class icon-edit, try with the Protostar template coming with Joomla.

Code:
Your template must support the CSS class icon-edit, try with the Protostar template coming with Joomla.

If it doesn't, you'll have to create your own fabrik-icon.php layout override, to use whatever icon names your template uses.

-- hugh

Thanks both,
For Troester, I use the same template, it was ok couple days ago, just suddenly turn into this, besides, the back end view is do fine, so I guess it may caused by one extension installed these days, but I still have no idea how to fix that.

For Hugh, "whatever icon names your template uses", could you advice where I can find the icon name my template is using?

Thank you both again
Best regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back