Unable to download Fabrik 3.10

MattBloDir

Good day to all,
I have a problem downloading fabrik 3.10 and would appreciate help.

Unfortunately, when I log in to the site, I get an error message: "Login error! You have not activated your account!"
Unfortunately I have not received any mail. When creating a new account, I get all kinds of error messages telling me to contact the site administrator, or that a mail can't be sent, etc.

Is there a link where I can download the package alternatively?

Thanks for any help

Still (or again?) a problem?!
Alerted @mediaateam, but it's the middle of the night where they are, so it may take a while before anything.

BTW, this link should get you the core Fabrik 3.10: http://fabrikar.com/media/downloads/com_fabrik_3.10.zip
With that installed and working in Joomla, you may update from Github and enable what you need.
Hello,
I tried it now, but after the installation I get the message "Please make sure the Fabrik System Plugin is installed" when I try to open Fabrik.
Could someone maybe download me the package for Joomla 3.10 and make it available on another way (e.g. Google Drive)?

I tried it now, but after the installation I get the message "Please make sure the Fabrik System Plugin is installed" when I try to open Fabrik.
Yeah, as said before, after installation you should first update from Github and enable all you need.

Could someone maybe download me the package for Joomla 3.10 and make it available on another way (e.g. Google Drive)?
Anyway, I've just sent you a link per PM here.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back