Unable to insert Tags in Fabrik

sohopros

Hi,

We are using tags function in Fabrik (Verison 3.5.1 joomla 3.6.5). To insert tag needed just start to write the tag and it will appear. See how it was before: http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/tags-element/

But now here are list of our inserted tags and we can't add new tags. tags-fabric.PNG

How we can add tags in new form?

Please advise,
Sandra

Attachments

• tags-fabric.PNG
    tags-fabric.PNG
    4.2 KB · Views: 246
It looks like the tags element hasn't been initialized, which probably means there's a Javascript error elsewhere on page. Open dev tools in whatever browser you are using, and look for any errors reported in the console when you open the page.

-- hugh

Hi Hugh,

Here are error which we are getting when I open page where is tags.
Do you know how to fix it?

Please advise,
Sandra

Attachments

• console-error.PNG
    console-error.PNG
    48.9 KB · Views: 220
I'll need to see the page.

And enable Fabrik debug mode (global Fabrik options, button top right of any main Fabrik backend page), under Debug tab. Set to either "Yes" and "Debug JS". So I can load the uncompressed JS files on your page.

-- hugh

Hi Hugh,

I enabled Fabrik Debug mode.
Do you need access to the back-end? If yes, how should I send it to you?

Sandra

Hi Hugh,

We are still waiting on this issue. And we need to solve it as soon as possible. Do you have paid support? Or how I can reach you.

Sandra

Hi Hugh,

Added site info under http://fabrikar.com/you/my-sites. Site name: "Davis dev website".
Issue you can find on the back-end:
Components -> Fabrik -> Forms -> Manufacturer: View data -> For example "Weinschel, an API Technologies Company" : edit. At the end of the page you will see tags.

Thanks,
Sandra

Ah! OK. Fixed.

The Tags element needs the "Enhanced Dropdowns" feature (Fabrik global options, Form tab) to be enabled. I forgot about that. Without that enabled, we don't include the 'chosen' JS files that provide that feature. It's an optional feature in J! that has to be specifically enabled.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back