• New Commercial Services Section

We have now opened a commercial services section here on the forum. If you have a Fabrik project that you wish to have someone work on for you, post it under Help Wanted. If you are an application developer and wish to earn some money helping others, post your details under Fabrik Application Developers.

Both of these are unmoderated. It will be up to both parties to work out the details and come to an agreement.

update url and refresh upon insertion of something in a field?

pie

Hi, maybe it's a strange question, but I would need this to workaround some issues I am having with radius search filter and my list+googlemap viz page.

The thing is: I have a prefiltered list with a query that reads some parameters from the url.
I'd like to provide the user with a friendly ability to tweak these parameters and reload the page with the "new" (custom) prefilter query.

Anything on your mind to do this? :)

Thank you

Thank you, it worked! :)
I still have one small issue though:
I put my javascript on Change event (inside element javascript section) I don't save the entries in the db since these are used only to refresh the page, and I hide every button from the "filters form" (the table containing this element is called filters):
if I change the value and change focus by clicking outside the field everything is well, but if I press Enter (which I believe is the default behaviour of the average user) I get this error in the console window:

Cannot read property 'focus' of null
at Object.<anonymous> (form.js:formatted:1328)
at HTMLInputElement.m (mootools-core.js?d87bbc17778a6a3a9fe1e24534bc3c28:119)
(anonymous) @ form.js:formatted:1328
m @ mootools-core.js?d87bbc17778a6a3a9fe1e24534bc3c28:119

line #1328 is: c === a.length - 1 && this._getButton("Submit").focus())

This is not a blocking issue since the page reloads with the new parameters, but I'd like to have a page without errors :)
Is there anything I could do to "patch" this quickly?

Thank you

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back