update_col plugin - user selectable elements - element prefiltered

guyfromnola

Hi,

I'm assuming this is a straightforward setting fix, but I can't seem to figure it out. I have an update_col plugin where I am providing a user selectable element that happens to be a "user" type element. When the user selects the element from the elements list, the value list populates with a limited number of usernames (specifically, those already tied by a db join). I'd like that to be a full list of registered username, regardless of whether they currently have a record tied to them or not.

The issues is that I'm using this field to reassign a record to a user that might not already have a record assigned to them. In the cases where a user has one or more records already assigned to them, this is not an issue. However, when there is a user with no existing records, their username does not appear.

I do need to achieve this through the plugin, not be editing each individual record by selecting edit from the dropdown. BTW, the full list does show up when I am editing the record directly...if that is any indication to a solution.

Thanks

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back