• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

updatecol list plugin

skyrun

this is a really neat plugin. i think i found a bug in it.

if an element that is available for user selection has a filter on it, then the FILTER input is used instead of the form input.

For example, if i have a date on my list, and that date has a filter that is 'range', then when it appears on the update list, it asks me to update date to between [date] and [date]. vs. just asking me to type the date. updating the date to a range makes no sense of course.

for example, if i have filter = none on element 'cmpl by date' and filter = range on element 'date completed'. it wants me to update date completed to a range... which wouldn't be possible.

View attachment 17279

Yup, and unlikely to get fixed. The update_col plugin piggybacks on the advanced search to render the view that allows the user to select and set the elements. It would require some major surgery to change that.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back