upgrade to1.01 files missing

brabago

I downloade the upgrade to fabrik 1.01 and it is knoe not working transfered over all the administrator files but when I got to the components folder there was nothing in there so now I'AM stuck with half an upgrade and of course I get errors every were please help evrything was working

Regards,
Bernardo

Hi brabago,

Try uncompressing Fabrik 1.0.1 locally and manually upload (ftp) the Fabrik component files to the Joomla component directory, and the admin component files to admin/component directory.

-Graylan King

thats exactly what I did I uncompressed them to my desktop files were in the administrator folder but no files in the component folder

Do you still have your original component/fabrik file or did that get tossed in the upgrade?

Next question; Can you do a new install of 1.0.1 or will that defeat work you have already put into effect?

-Graylan King

yes original componet file has not being touched when I went ot transfer files over for that part of the upgrade I noticed there were no files there so thats were I could not go foward

Warning: require_once(/home/xxxxxx/xxxx/xxxxxx/xxxxx/components/com_fabrik/fabrik_import.class.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/xxxxxx/xxxx/xxxxx/online/administrator/components/com_fabrik/admin.fabrik.php on line 68

here you go what do you think is best to do clean install or can this be corrected I hope this can but will follow your advice thanks in advance.Also I'am I going crazy there are suppose to be files in the component folder correct?

Regards,
Bernardo

No you are not crazy, there should be a component file. We are going to correct his now, so please wait for 10 mins while this is fixed. As soon as it is, I will notify you and you can download a new upgrade that will include the component file.

-Graylan King

Ok, the upgrade has been corrected. Please download the new version and proceed with your upgrade.

Sorry for the delay,
-Graylan King

I'am back up and running with the new upgrade thanks for the great response appreciate it
;D

Regards,
brabago

Thank you for choosing Fabrik brabago :)

If you like the component, please don't hesitate to give us a review at the Joomla/Extensions site ;)

All the best,
-Graylan King

Sorry wilfy,

We should have made that clear. Please forgive this oversite, we hope you have not been too damaged by it.

Sincerely,
-Graylan King

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back