"usekey" broken

rackem

The "usekey" keyword in a URL seems to be broken. I use the calc element to dynamically create a URL to edit a specific record in form view. It was working fine for quite some time however now it is broken. Not sure when it happened.

Here is an example URL:
http://www.mypoolstats.com/index.ph...orm&formid=16&rowid=627|45&usekey=player|user

Here is the error I receive:
Unknown column 'mps_votes.playeruser' in 'where clause' SQL=SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS DISTINCT `mps_votes`.`id` AS `mps_votes___id`, `mps_votes`.`id` AS `mps_votes___id_raw`, `mps_votes`.`date_time` AS `mps_votes___date_time`, `mps_votes`.`date_time` AS `mps_votes___date_time_raw`, `mps_votes`.`player` AS `mps_votes___player_raw`, CONCAT(mps_players.first_name, " ", mps_players.last_name) AS `mps_votes___player`, `mps_votes`.`vote` AS `mps_votes___vote`, `mps_votes`.`vote` AS `mps_votes___vote_raw`, `mps_votes`.`vote_diff` AS `mps_votes___vote_diff`, `mps_votes`.`vote_diff` AS `mps_votes___vote_diff_raw`, `mps_votes`.`user` AS `mps_votes___user_raw`, `btxz_users`.`name` AS `mps_votes___user`, `mps_votes`.`vote_date` AS `mps_votes___vote_date`, `mps_votes`.`vote_date` AS `mps_votes___vote_date_raw`, `mps_votes`.`pwr_vote` AS `mps_votes___pwr_vote`, `mps_votes`.`pwr_vote` AS `mps_votes___pwr_vote_raw`, `mps_votes`.`status` AS `mps_votes___status`, `mps_votes`.`status` AS `mps_votes___status_raw`, `mps_votes`.`id` AS slug , `mps_votes`.`id` AS `__pk_val` FROM `mps_votes` LEFT JOIN `mps_players` AS `mps_players` ON `mps_players`.`id` = `mps_votes`.`player` LEFT JOIN `btxz_users` AS `btxz_users` ON `btxz_users`.`id` = `mps_votes`.`user` WHERE ( `mps_votes`.`playeruser` = '62745') ORDER BY `mps_votes`.`vote_date` DESC

It seems that the " | " character is ignored?

Indeed it was being ignored. Should be fixed in github.

We made some fairly major changes to 3.0 yesterday to bring it more in line with 3.1, to make merging changes between the two easier. Which involved changing a lot of the old (and now deprecated) JRequest::getVar() calls for fetching query string args with the new $input->get() method ... which defaults to the 'cmd' filter type, which filters out things like |. I've changed it to use 'string' instead, in the appropriate places.

Seems to work for me now.

-- hugh

Fix confirmed, thanks for taking care of it so quickly! :)

I will be on the lookout in case there is anything else that was affected.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back