1. Hugh (cheesegrits) here. Thank you for all the good wishes. My back surgery was a success, post-op recovery is going well, and I'm getting stronger and feeling better every day. I hope to be getting back in the saddle and working support again over the next few days.
  2. IMPORTANT NOTE - we have made some changes in our github branch naming. The 'master' branch no longer exists, and is now called 'joomla25' (which is Fabrik 3.0). The 'joomla3' branch (which is Fabrik 3.2) remains unchanged. We have also removed all the other testing branches which had accuulated over the last few years. I have posted a thread in the Community forum for 3.0 with some more information, feel free to as questions there.

Version for download...

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by jubahn, Apr 6, 2007.

1. jubahn New Member

Level: Standard
    Do i have to upload the pack manualy each time I upload the component? or has it been fixed now to just install the component? Let me know, thanks,

Julius

EDIT: I meant the patch, not the pack.
  2. echologic Banned

Level: Community
    Hi Julius,

The official release of 1.0.3 should be sometime next week. Until then you will have to add the patch manually.

All the best,
    -Graylan King
  3. jubahn New Member

Level: Standard
    What does the patch really do? I have setup the one that is now to download and it is working ok, let me know, thanks,

Juba