1. Fabrik 3.8.1 has been released. It is mostly bug fixes and feature enhancements, but does include two new plugins (push notifications, and the sequence element). As usual we strongly recommend testing the new release on a sandbox if your application is mission critical, and always do an Akeeba backup before updating.

welcome back

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by getitdone, Apr 19, 2009.

1. getitdone

getitdone New Member

Level: Standard
    welcome back cheesegrits. how's the one day vacation?
    did the gig go well?

2. jamesolmstead

jamesolmstead New Member

Level: Community
    Hey its nice to welcome someone this way. Making moments filled with pleasure. I want to talk about one of my best experience with online writing services here. Most of the writing companies are treated me not in a well manner. But when i found this custom research paper writing service, with free draft before ordering the with no cost feature, i have got a better solution for my research paper assignment needs and full value for payments.

Hope it will help you too...;)

3. kellyj994

kellyj994 New Member

Hi, I am Kelly from USA just join this community need your welcome hope that i ll gain so much from here.

4. tomola

tomola New Member

Is this service really good ? I need help on my research.

5. jennymike

jennymike New Member

Hi everybody, I contain a difficulty in submitting: I have to upgrade a Joomla site on or later than version 2.5.28 to version 3.04 in addition, to following by transport it enthusiastic to 3.4.8. On one occasion the package is how can I perform to fasten it?