WYSIWYG Editor issues on Form

Status
Not open for further replies.
the css files are loaded for both the fabrik form and the page where you see the buttons correctly styled

the issue is that on the fabrik page there is no <div id="system"> wrapping the component so the css declarations that the Joomla template has are not applied
e.g.

#system #editor-xtd-buttons .button2-left a, #system #editor-xtd-buttons .button2-left span {
/*formatting here*/
}

The system div would I guess be inserted by your Joomla template so I suggest you ask the template designer to ensure its applied to all pages.

Rob you are a god! Thank you, I never would have found that.

It seems the template I am using uses some warp framework which attempts to be clever about what is being rendered and only includes the required css when content is being displayed. It does not detect com_fabrik as a content renderer so did not include the div.

I was able to just wrap the call to the warp engine in the div tags in the index.php file of the base template and that solved the problem nicely.

Again, thank you very very much and I hope this explanation and how I fixed it (based on your input) helps others who come across the same problem.

Follow-up to this thread. Turns out IE does not like the div tags wrapped around the warp framework. No idea why. I moved the tags to the form template and that resolved the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back