1. Fabrik 3.9 has been released. If you have updated Joomla to 3.9, this is a required update.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. If you update to Joomla 3.9.16, you will have to update Fabrik from the latest GitHub version, to fix a bug introduced in Joomla, which makes it impossible to list front end folder locations in backend JForms. This affects things like template selection.
    Dismiss Notice

Wysywig textarea - input and "Toggle editor" button not working

Discussion in 'Standard Support' started by Incremental, Jan 19, 2014.

1. Incremental

Incremental Member

Level: Community
    I have a simple Form used by Admin to reply to a Contact Form
    This Admin Form has 2 Groups (Contact, Reply) and should behave like this :
    • by default only the Contact Group is showed (user contact information) WITH a 'Reply' toggle button.
    • clicking on the 'Reply' toggle button makes appear/dissapear the 2nd Group : Reply which contain answer fields and a button to send answer by email
    Toggle 'Reply' group is working after some corrections in another post.
    Now, I'm having 2 problems :
    1. I have a Wysywig textarea in my Reply group. When I click on it's "Toggle editor" button, page is scrolling to top, but the editor is not compacted.
      NB : the textarea is huged compared to the values I've set in Width and Height fields.
    2. I'm not able to type any text in the editor.
    With Firebug, I'm getting :
    NS_ERROR_UNEXPECTED:
    http://www.my_test_domain.com/media/editors/tinymce/tinymce.min.js Line 4

You can see it on my test site. Log in, then Menu Fabrik / List Contacts / Edition - show 'Reply' group clicking on 'Show Reply fields' button.
    Thanks by advance for help

2. rob

rob Administrator Staff Member

Level: Community
    it could be an incompatibility between the slide fx and the editor. If you swap the effect on the 'show reply fields' button, over to show/hide does the issue persist?